Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mostly good day =]

FUN day at work today! Got to see Rudy for the first time in a long time. Last time I saw him I was about five inches taller than him. Now I'm about two feet taller than him......? Love him to death though. =] Actually now that I think about it, that was the ONLY fun thing that happened at work! It was freezing cold, I got a huge splash of crap in my eye, Bethany wasn't there----I'll end now, lest I start to sound like the big frump that I am. =P
GOOD news! Will Farmer, a friend of mine from KY, got good news from the doctor! Last visit they told him that he had torn his shoulder from skiing and that he was probably going to need surgery. Today they rechecked it and it looks like its just a bad strain! Praise God!
Now I must go with warm food in my belly, verses to memorize, chapters to quote, room to clean.....and my brother needs the computer. Laterrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment